Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share
$248,000
9 Days Online

5820 Gasparilla Road #10
Boca Grande, FL 33921

For Sale|Land|Active
Subdivision:
Gulf Shores North
County:
Charlotte
Call Now: 317-578-3220
Is this the home for you? We can help make it yours.
317-578-3220
5820 Gasparilla Road5820 Gasparilla Road5820 Gasparilla Road5820 Gasparilla Road
Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share

Slip 10 – 18 X 35' – Newly refurbished Uncle Henry's Marina… Direct access to Gulf of Mexico, ICW. Enjoy the marina's full-service amenities, including fueling stations, to enhance your boating experience to the fullest. Slip 10 at Uncle Henry's Marina offers a perfect blend of tranquility, convenience, and recreational opportunities. Boca Grande is one of the region's finest fishing destinations, you'll have access to abundant marine life and pristine waters right at your doorstep. A special assessment was passed to replenish the reserves. The first 30% of the special assessment was paid in 2023 and the remaining 70% will be split over eight quarters in 2024 and 2025. This additional quarterly amount is $1200.00. Ownership is not fee simple but in a SUBLEASEHOLD ESTATE. A Certificate of Sublease is issued in lieu of a deed. Please see attached disclosure summary. Buyer pays title premium, documentary transfer tax and 6% sales tax at closing.

Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share
Listing Snapshot
Price 
$248,000
Days Online 
9 Days
Bedrooms 
N/A
Inside Area (SqFt) 
N/A
Total Baths 
N/A
Full Baths 
N/A
Partial Baths 
N/A
Lot Size 
1.05 Acres
Year Built 
1981
MLS® Number 
D6136922
Status 
Active
Property Tax 
$16,832
HOA/Condo/Coop Fees 
N/A
Sq Ft Source 
N/A
Friends & Family
Recent Activity
a week agoListing updated with changes from the MLS®
a week agoPrice changed to $248,000
a week agoListing first seen online
General Features
Acreage 
1.05
Zoning 
CT
Direction Faces 
South
Minimum Lease 
1-7 Days
Ownership 
Leasehold
Parcel Number 
422035101002
Interior Features
Laundry Features 
Other
Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share
Exterior Features
Waterfront Property 
Yes
Waterfront Features 
Bay/ HarborMarina
Water Extras 
Assigned Boat SlipBoat Ramp – PrivateBridges – No Fixed BridgesMinimum Wake ZoneNo Wake ZoneSailboat WaterSeawall – Concrete
Community Features
Township 
42
MLS Area 
33921 – Boca Grande (PO BOX)
Association Fee Includes 
Cable TVCommon Area TaxesEscrow Reserves FundInternetManagement
Listing courtesy of GULF COAST INTERNATIONAL PROP 941-964-1778



Listing information is provided by Participants of the Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS Copyright 2024, Stellar MLS.
Data last updated at: 2024-06-21 07:00 PM EDT

Neighborhood & Commute
Source: Walkscore
Community information and market data Powered by ATTOM Data Solutions. Copyright ©2019 ATTOM Data Solutions. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share